Holiday Blues
I lay on the bed of sand My eyes fixed at the black expanse of sky I said a plea to the trees of life, Be kind enough to move so I can take a glimpse of the moon I wish I'm like Bruno Mars He can talk to the moon I wonder if he can ask to change its direction To some 45 degrees from my sight Oh the trees and moon are not cooperative The air seemed not in the mood too I was expecting a breezy welcome Yet the wind's so mad, it almost blew me off The stars came in few attendance I wonder where the rest have gone Aren’t you excited to see me anymore? But last June, you were grand and cheerful constellation! Trees, moon, wind and stars I have no freaking idea, what's up with you tonight? I can't be angry for too long For I'm forever fascinated with you all The sand and sea did not forsake me The melodious waves calmed my nerves In the open air I slept, Dream catcher, take all my troubles away Then I w...

Comments
Post a Comment